Thursday, July 3, 2008

JULY 3, 2008

Wow!! Another year almost half over. Time does go faster than you think.
It's been a while since posting anything here so thought I'd take a minute to say a few words.
Okay, that's enough. Probably for anyone reading this, this would be enough, but for my own sake, I'll add a few more words.
I don't really know what to say, so maybe I'll just ramble.
I can't believe the cost of gasoline, and for that matter, everything else. Everything we buy and do is going up, but our wages or compensation is stagnant. How are people to survive this time in our lives. Life style changes are a must these days.
I was watching the New York Yankees playing our Pittsburgh Pirates last week and they showed some of the costs of things the last time the Yankees were in Pittsburgh, for the World Series in 1960.
The cost of a World Series Ticket then was $7.00. Today it is $400.00.
The cost of a gallon of gasoline was $.61, today it is over $4.00.
It's going to take some work on our part to make life livable for most of us working stiffs.
The best of luck to ya'll.

No comments: