Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two More Days!!

I've been HOME ALONE now for almost six weeks. My sweetheart has been in Utah, visiting our daughter Leah and her family, and her new baby girl, Ella Theresia Spencer. She has been having the most wonderful time. It will be great to see her on Saturday, when she flies home.
Today, Ella will be blessed by her father, Jeremy. I sure wish I could have been there for that, but, finances will not allow it at this time.
We will be out there in April for the baptism of Leah's oldest boy, Miles.
So, I guess I'll struggle through work today and tomorrow and Saturday, then pick up Mimi at the airport later that night and become reacquainted with my wife. I sure hope she remembers who I am. It's been so long. I really do miss her.

1 comment:

Leah said...

thanks for sharing mimi with me for so long oble doble. now we really miss her. she was such a huge help and so much fun with the kiddos!